可以说压力非常大~
唉唉唉
wat in my head nw is
assignment
assignment
assignment
exam
exam
exam
~~~
1stly
assignment
~=.=
dunnoe hw 2 say
1 individual assignment
2group assignment
wat make me stress up is
I m d leader 4d group assignment(4 both)
dis is d 1st time 4me 2 be a leader
I quite scare tat i cnt manage 2 lead my team well~
bt
luckily
all my group member gv me a lot of helping hand
all of them r very co-operate
at least 4 nw i still manage 2 do sumting tat a leader nid 2do
hope tat i will nt let them down~
haha~
n exam~
i hate this~
bt wat 2do
v stil hv 2 face it although v dun wan 2~
n d critical thinking...=.=
i ono gt 3 words 2 say
OMG
n oso
I M DEAD~!
speechless~
hope tat it wil nt b 2 worst~
haiz~
instead of these stressful stuff
I stil enjoy my uni life with my new & old frenz
they all damn funny~
make me non stop laughing~
introduce 2 u al~ my new frenz in UTAR~^^
assignment~haiz~headache time~T0T
wish me luck~

No comments:
Post a Comment