Music Time

Friday, 7 October 2011

SteaMboat time

last Thursday
Have my memorable steamboat moment with my UTAR friends
actually I decided not to go with them
because it is not cheap to eat this meal~
it cost me RM20
T.T
I know
I had make myself become poorer
yet
i still have a lot of fun with them
and
I do eat a lot
my tummy grown fatter after that day
i think
but
I still enjoy it very much


Tada~~~~!!!our food today~

Me & Ke Yin~~~~^^


 why my smile look so...weird....=.=
Me & Jia Li
Me & Fiona
Me & Li Ting


 Li Ting: nice nice nice~~~yummy~~~~
 Li Ting: I am chef of the day~~~^^hehe
 Li Ting : finally i can eat~~~~
 =.=
Li Ting: fast fast take a photo with me!
Fiona: i don't want~~~~!


 my hair become sooooo........

 Ke Yin:Yeah~~~~~~^^
 put lots lots inside there~~~~



^^

No comments:

Post a Comment