Music Time

Sunday, 11 March 2012

感动

today I went out with my friend
Just for a while
I went to starbuck to have my first starbuck coffee~
it really taste nice
but it do cost me a lot~
until I don't want to mention about the price as it really too costly
nevermind
at least I can taste something new


These day I went back home town to have a short rest
really feel that I can relax myself
and the funny thing is
my mum
she got sore throat
until her sound change to 高八度tat kind of sound
so funny~XD
and when she talk me
I couldn't stop laughing to her
and I told her I missed her sound that she had before
my god
is really very funny
although her sound already so weird
she still talk to other people that she met along the street
and all the people was just like:"why your sound so funny"
and I kept on laugh at her and ask her stop talking while having your sound like this
and she even said that her sound sexy
I was like" what??sexy??"
Oh my dear mum~
really had fun with her these two days
although we just stay in my house
but it satisfied me as long as I can stay by her side
Can't wait to back home again~

Also
I do met my dear friend~
we have short chat
very short
both of us actually have many things to talk
It is just running out of time
nevermind
we will chat next time
with her
I really can show my true self
that she and my mum knew about
the true me
the true LING

and I really touch when I saw she post the message
really really touch~
I really proud be the best friends of her
and even I feel happy to have her as my besties~
she knew me well
she care me a lot
I like when she kept on scolding me stupid
XD
I really hope that our friendship never end~
FOREVER FRIENDS~~

LOVE YOU~MY DEAR QIN~<3

回顾我们的友情~08年~我们同班结缘~虽然小学就见过对方~哈哈
拍谢~因为找不到那年的照片~哈哈

09年~在厕所偷拍~hehe



 Anugerah cemerlang~我难得穿裙子~XD
10年
 还记得一起做蛋糕~变魔术~XD我们的灿烂笑容


10年



我们一起倒数迎接2011年^^~我们的情侣装

11年~和你庆生时拍的~简单的过了属于我们两个人的生日




即便分隔两地~我们的感情不变~



2012年
focus two of us~XD
我们共同经历了很多
是你
永远都说我不胖
(只说我壮)
是你
永远都不说我丑
是你
要我自信,让我不再认为我是世上最丑的
是你
要我不要那么傻
总为人付出
是你
知道我内心在想什么
知道我其实需要些什么
是你
永远是你
我需要的
你都给了

勇气
关怀
自信
其实这些
除了我妈
是你给我的

你真的
唯一一个
了解完我所有的朋友
包括我不为人知的一面
唯有对你
我不需要逞强
不需要伪装
做回真正的自己

写到这里
我真的有想哭的冲动
我内心
真的很感动
有你这个好友
我突然觉得自己真的很幸福很幸福
因为有你
我真的觉得自己的存在是被重视的
因为你总会珍惜
我为你付出的~
总会体谅我的不足

你总会对我说的
"你不肥,你只是比较壮."

你教我打扮
教我保养
教我美白
这些都是你教我的
不断鼓励我
试着改变我那自卑的想法

你不会嫌弃我
不会不理我

你总会察觉我细微的不一样
你总会开心地对我说
"你又瘦了!"

最让我感到开心幸福的
因为你说我让你开心
跟我在一起你很舒服
很自在

我们对彼此的了解
是真的无法用言语形容~
我们的友情一定要永远持续下去
直到我们老了
我们依然可以看着对方
有着一头的白发
嘴巴少了几颗的牙齿
满脸的皱纹
我们依然是看着对方
开心的笑着
搞不好还会照相呢
就像我们现在做的一样~
我要把我们的照片集成相簿
让我们可以回味
我们的友情

这些事情
只能不断的持续着
直到永远

永远爱你~芩~

No comments:

Post a Comment