^^
I am quite satisfy with my Effective communication Skill Sketch presentation
Thank God I have met all the group member that are really really funny and good
All of us surprisingly get to know each other and just a few days time we all like knowing each others for many days. I really surprise and happy to have all of them same group with me.
All of us tend to co-operate so much
Although I am the first one who come out with the idea
but all of them tend to support my idea
this make me feel really grateful
me and Jess come out with the story line and write out the script
Wan Teen edited the script
and all of us have put many effort on doing the stuff
we make sleigh, grass, santa beard, all the foods, chocolate, candle....and many many more
all of us really enjoy doing this
though that we only spend one whole day to practice for the acting
but I only can say that we all are really work well together
I think this is the only assignment that I really enjoy it soooo much
Thanks to all the group member
PREPARATION...
our SANTA
SANTA & DOTTED THE ELF
THE TWINS^^
ALL OF OUR GROUP MEMBER:lastly~we have save the christmas~~~WOOHOO~
one more to go~gambateh~~













No comments:
Post a Comment