these few day
I just realize my mood just like the weather in Kampar
always be rainy day
these few days
I only have one feeling that is the feeling of crying
cry because of pressure
cry because of my stupid brain
cry because of my friendship
I can't stop this feeling and now I start to hate this feeling
is kinda sad
when you face a lot of pressure
and have to deal with a lot of problem
there isn't anybody there to give you a helping hand or even support
I feel like all my friend
are not there to help me when i need their help
nt even 1
even worst there is no one who understand my situation
no one
I think is better to count on myself rather than others
cause I don't want any disappointment~
stop crying
walk on your life~
you can do it
No comments:
Post a Comment