Music Time

Friday, 11 May 2012

Decide...pray hard :)

Finally
Result is out
expected CGPA
but never thought that International Study will score A
This was the subject that I have the least confident
I was thinking that I will score quite worst for this
but end up an 'A' pop up
I was like :"WHAT??!! NANI??!!!"
and the other two subject that I have confident score A-
Haiz~things always happen in this way
Never mind
:)

Now is the moment for me to decide
I got my scholarship
but....
Only 50% waiver
I was thinking whether to take it or just forget about it
if I take it
I can't apply for PTPTN loan
and I still have to pay RM15k
If I forget about scholarship
I for sure can get full PTPTN loan
So
to take or not to take
that is a question for me by now
Hate to make this kind of decision
but have to do so...

hope that I can still apply for PTPTN and at the same time take the scholarship~pray for it~ : )
Congratz to all my friend who score great and got scholarship
and for those who not satisfied with their own results~Gambateh during DEGREE years~


Things start all over again
forgone what you have did badly in the past
continue what you did best in your future~ :)



No comments:

Post a Comment