Music Time

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Open School

Today was the 2nd day I started my bachelor Dgree life
Met some familiar faces and also many unfamiliar faces
I didn't expect that much of STPM students study the same course with me
Some of them even major in Science previously
I just can't get it
Since they have studied Science until STPM level
Why they end up studying PR, a social science subject
Whatever
Who cares why they came here
What I care was they all really good in English
Oh God
Is this because of taking MUET examination?
I really want to speak like they did in the class
Not to expect that I have a good English slang or pronunciation
But I expect myself to speak English in a really good flow
Have to work hard for it

A totally new semester
and I
still alone
Not to say I prefer to be alone
just that
I hope to get new friends naturally
so
for now
I will probably staying alone for a short period
I do have friends
Just that these friends are just classmate to me

When there is break between classes
I will stay alone just like what I usually did
previously I got someone to sms with
asking those question:"where are you??having break??Wanna meet?"
and in the next seconds I will be meeting up with them
But now
open up my phone
I can't sms them since they no longer in the same campus with me

Never mind
continue with the silent world
and suddenly
when I was reading my novel
a person approached me
and surprisingly it was my foundation lecturer/tutor
I was kinda shocked
and he asked why am I alone here and where is my friends
I just lied to him saying that all my friends study different courses and some of them having a different timetable with me, so I end up alone here
although only half of it is true
there are still people who I know studying same courses with me
he then give me an unbelievable expression
then we have a short chat and he went away
and my world became silent again
Even a person who did not know you well can sense that you are alone with no friends
How sad

Then
I went to buy myself some drinks
and I bought the Dutch Lady chocolate milk
straight away opened it and drink up
the taste remain the same
But
It made me think of someone
the one who bought me the milk in the old days
not to say often
but for several times

Oh God
I miss 3 persons in just 2days
Still hard to say goodbye to them
still happy but just feel lonely sometimes without them by my side
later on will be busy with assignment
Only the 2nd week
We have assigned with two assignment
Busy life and Tiring days here come again
anyway
move on with lots more effort start from now~ :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, miss me leh~I x forget you oh, Im always keeping an eye for your blog~
    Gambateh!!!
    Get some new frenz lar, don be so lonely~although I also seldom make new friends here~^^

    ReplyDelete