Feeling a great disappointment on myself for doing so bad for my presentation
although it was just a normal classroom discussion
I just don't get it why can't I present as usual
I said things in a really wrong sequences
talking nonsense that I don't even understand what am I talking about
I really stressed up when I saw the tutor ignore me when I can't continue my presentation
maybe the tutor didn't meant it
but still it frighten me
after the class
I cried
due to the failure and the embarrassment just now
maybe the tutor didn't meant it
but still it frighten me
after the class
I cried
due to the failure and the embarrassment just now
Everything go so wrong on myself
I really couldn't accept it
God! What am I doing??
Is it because of lacking of sleep
that what makes everything
Perhaps
it was part of the reason
But
What makes most of the reasons
is because of the tutor himself
why I said so
he give a lot of pressure in me
I don't know why
since the first day I paired up with the girl and her friends
I can't even breath well during the PR tutorial class
My confidence just disappear in just few seconds
I used to be confident with my presentation skill
and today everything seems to be different
maybe because of her
She is good in English
I admit it
She is friendly
She is nice
I am okay with what she has
however
sometimes the way she speak with tutor and lecturer
is like treating them as friend rather than a tutor or lecturer
Somehow the tutor is not happy with the way she speak to him
Is not that I am too sensitive
but I can sense that the tutor doesn't like students to behave in such manners
maybe they expect to have more respect from students
and this make the tutor has had a bad impression to her and even worst
the whole group of people which same group with her including me myself
the way he said
the things he speak to the class
is like he indirectly showing that he was really unsatisfied with what she have done or spoke
I am not sure that whether I was too sensitive to sense this
because of this reasons
I have think too much and worry too much
I really afraid that
because the tutor dislike her attitude and indirectly dislike the people who get along with her
So means
no matter how hard we work
there are still dissatisfaction of the tutor toward our performance
I really afraid with this
What the tutor said meant everything
and he is the one who mark our assignments and look at our presentation
I really afraid that he will have prejudiced on any of us
and we will have a hard time for the entire semester
thus
when think of this
it gave me a lot of pressure
and make me become nervous when talking to him face to face
Hope that the tutor will not prejudiced our group...I beg for it...
I really don't like this kind of stuff happen to me...
if it happen so...it is truly unfair to all of us...
No comments:
Post a Comment