Everyone in this world deserve to be loved
not necessary it must be someone to love you or to treat you nice
but you yourselves can love yourselves more than others
treat yourselves better than others
Though
It might be viewed as a selfish act
but
Who on earth generous enough to treat other far more better than treating themselves and yet they request nothing for what they have did to the person
I don't think there are such person except...
OUR BELOVED PARENTS
you can treat your friends nice
but do remember one thing
that is to treat yourselves just like the way you treat them
or even better than that
then
you will not hurt by other
as there are less expectations
I used to treat my friends better than myself
I care them more than myself
and thus sometimes
your friends disappointed you
as when you expect to treat you in the same way that you treat them
It will be truly impossible
Unless the person see you as the most important person in this world
the best friends and the normal friends
that makes everything different
yeah
maybe you see them as your best friends
but sometimes they don't
Now I have learnt
No one will love you unless you learn how to love yourselves
Don't ever expect other to do it for you
as there will be no one except yourselves
Recently
I feel really happy
with all my friends
Good friends as well as new friends
they all treat me very well
and I am happy to stay along with them
I do hope all these can last long
I do treat my friends nice
just like the way that I used to treat them in the past
this will never change till the day I dead
as they make up my life
without them
there will have no laugh
no tears
no paint
and thus it became no life
but I have learnt not to expect anything back from them
and treat myself better
learn to love myself more
do anything that I feel happy to do
learn to let go of the things especially things related to friendships
there is someone who always cherish you and love you more than you do no matter how
that are yourself, your parents, and also the GOD who created us
things will be different when you change the way you look at it
LET GO
this make the big release to myself
and now I am happy
or even I can said more happier
Friends
I do cherish you all
and love you all
I will still give whatever I have to you all
but
Please do let me do this to myself either :)
Friends...Love you all...I always do...

No comments:
Post a Comment