Am I a person who make people disgust when they think about me?
I used to be a friendly person for those who know well about me
Even a person who first met me will say
I am a person who is nice to talk with
But...
recently
I started to think
am I still a nice person to them?
Don't know why
maybe I am too sensitive or It is true that my classmate started to leave me away
they seems like have nothing to talk with me
sometimes when I am in the gang
I seems like is the one who is out of gang
they play
fooling around
but they will not play with me
and even worst they said they have pressure to be with me
they can;t really joke or play with me
or maybe I should say they don't dare to do so
they said I am too serious
well
maybe yes
I am serious in my study
I can't blame them
because the time I spent with them were my study time
I have to pay attention in my study
so maybe it is true that I really serious
but it doesn't mean that I am a person where my life just filled with study stuff
I do like many things
I am also a crazy person in front of my good friends
maybe it is just my problem that
I really can't release the true self in front of them
or maybe our relationship is not that deep yet
really sorry if you all started to hate me because I am too serious
I have not much friends in my university
is kinda sad to hear that when some one ask you:"are you alone?where is your friend?"
this kind of question is the most frequent question that I heard recently
I just smile and act nothing
what should I answer
some of them will even give me a pity look
some of them may think that I am a person who love to stay alone
am I pity for being alone
some of them will even give me a pity look
some of them may think that I am a person who love to stay alone
am I pity for being alone
all my good friend are in other stream
two of them who same stream with me have their new groups of friends
all of them have their gang
many friends
they talk
laugh
play
there is no space for me to be in their gang
many friends
they talk
laugh
play
there is no space for me to be in their gang
I am the only one who is always alone
Is my problem?
am I that disgust?
that everyone don't want to make friends with me?
am I too cool?
or fierce??
I really gonna figure out where is the problem
孤寂
是你的选择
还是
是你被人讨厌的证明?

No comments:
Post a Comment