but I am not busy with studying
but busy of doing other activities~~
accidentally I became the helper of different event
one is the suduko event
and another is the Utar Anniversary Festivals
I am so lucky to be the helper who can dress formally and stay in an air conditioned environment
PLUS I can sit somemore
XD hahaha
Because I am the helper of the registration counter mah~~~hehe
despite of being helper
I also get a chance to spend my valentine days with FRIENDS
actually we are originally having a FOREVER ALONE PARTY~XD
but end up we just have our dinner together in KFC
and the funny thing is my friend keep ask us to finish our meal fast
as he scare the KFC workers will come and hit us
(I beg you all read the recent news about this)
anyway
do have a great time with them~~
After this
will have no more time to have fun anymore
I has a busy schedule after this
exams and assignment will occupy all my free time
T.T
FIGHTING bah~~~





No comments:
Post a Comment