Music Time

Monday, 13 February 2012

Do you know

Being friends
which means that we want to know about each other
and when the time past
we tend to know well about each other
it should be like that isn't it
but why things just happen in that way
sometimes I am really curious
Do my friends know me?
or Do I actually know well about them?
I thought I know well about them
but them just give me a response like DON'T PRETEND THAT YOU KNOW MUCH ABOUT ME!!!
am I wrong??
I really think that I know well about them
but they just say I don't know them
on the other way
Do they know me either??
they think they know me too
but how deeply they know about me?
sometimes the things I have done not as some ways they think
I just really don't understand that
I thought they will really understand how I feel
and will be empathy to my situation
since I have told them how I feel
but somehow they think they did
but actually they didn't
instead they misinterpret your thought

Friends, I didn't expect you all  understand well about me
what I want is not a perfect friends who put 100% concern and cares on me
all I want is simply just a thing
that is
Stand by my side when I really need you to
no need to say anything but just stand by my side that is enough
Is that greedy??
maybe it is...
but sometimes I just feel like I don't have any friends
as when I needed someone end up just myself



I really need someone who can give me support
sometimes
just sometimes.......:(



No comments:

Post a Comment